So during applying GST you have to do final step that is Aadhar e-kyc authentication in gstin. In this post you guys will see how to do it very easily. So let’s start it-
- A new window will be open, now click on the first link i.e https://www.gst.gov.in/
- After clicked on the first link, a new window will be open which is similar as the abive picture. Now, click on service -> Registration -> New registartion
- Now select TRN and enter the credential like trn number and captcha after that click on proceed button
- After clicked on proceed, a same otp is sent to your registered mobile number and in email id. Enter this otp on the box and then click on proceed
- After clicked on proceed you will automatically redirected on the new window where you to do it. After opening the new window click on the “Aadhaar Authentication Status”
- After clicked on “Aadhaar Authentication Status ” you will automatically redirected on the new window as shown in the picture. Check you details and click on the “Continue” button
- Select “Aadhar Number”
- Now, enter your Aadhar number and then click on “Validate Aadhaar Number”. Now the form is complete submitted towards tax department.
So, here we seen a step-by-step process for how to do Aadhaar ekyc authentication in GST.
Also, i uploaded a hindi video for the same topic on my youtube channel mixupinfo. You can check it here
If you like the video then don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel mixupinfo.