You guys want to start your own local or online business ? Also you are thinking about how to sell products in online marketplace like Amazon, Flipkart etc then you will need a GST number which is a 15-digits alpha numeric in the formate of a state-wise PAN-based.
Want to know more about GSTIN then you can go to the given link – What is GSTIN ?
Now, let’s begin “How to apply for GST online”
- Now click on the first link i.e https://www.gst.gov.in
- Now, click on Services -> Registration -> New Registration
- Now fill the form and click on “PROCEED” button
- After click on proceed button, an OTP sent your register mobile number and in your register gmail. Enter the OTP and click on “PROCEED” button.
- After enter both the OTP and clicked on proceed button, You have successfully submitted Part A of the registration process. And a TRN(Temporary Reference Number) is generated.
- Now click on “PROCEED” button and fill all the details carefully.
For next part of the GST registration, you can go to the video and follow the each steps and complete your GST registration.
Also, if you want more related videos then go to my YouTube channel mixupinfo.
And, if you like the video then subscribe my channel and share the video with your friends and family. Also, don’t forget to like and comment on the video.